WHAT YOU NEED:
– 2 Different sized rings
– 2 Different colors of yarn (or as many as you want)
Hey, Y’all so I recently wanted to add more wall decor to my room because honestly, it was looking a little plain. As always I was on Pinterest and came across a ton of cute wall hangings so I decided to make my own! They’re so fun to make and so simple!
WHAT TO DO:
– Cut all your yarn pieces a medium length for the smaller ring and longer length for the bigger ring.
– Wrap each piece around until they are all around the ring.
– Cut the pieces into a diagonal direction
– To attach the two rings together wrap a piece of yarn just how we have been doing but make sure it is wrapped around both rings.
-Then create a knot at the top to form a loop so it is able to be hung.
-Lastly, you can add or knot some pieces to give your wall hanging more texture.